Located in one of Hamilton's premier streets it is enhanced throughout by traditional hallmarks such as a charming fireplace, stained glass windows, high ornate ceilings and picture rails. This delightful double brick home showcases all the stunning features of a bygone era combined with plenty of modern day inclusions designed for comfort and style. Boasting rear lane access it rests on the doorstep of Gregson Park with cosmopolitan Beaumont Street a walk away. This home presents a rare opportunity to buy a solid inner city home in a sought after location.
* On the doorstep of beautiful Gregson park.
* Walk to cafe lifestyle that defines Beaumont Street.
* Three generous bedrooms, master with walk in robe.
* Charming living room with cosy Jetmaster fireplace.
* Modern, stone and gas equipped kitchen with walk in pantry.
* Versatile dining room leads to private alfresco zone.
* Generous laundry, ample cupboards and access to attic.
* Secure fenced yard with prized rear lane access to carport.
* Full of old world features throughout giving timeless style.
* Rests in one of Hamilton's premier streets.
Council Rates: $1512 PA approx
Water Rates: $672 + Usage PA approx