Positioned on a 942 m2 block this solid weatherboard home presents an ideal entry opportunity into this very popular family friendly suburb. It has been owned by the one family for over 50 years, and whilst it is in good condition there is an opportunity to improve and add value. Be quick for this one!
* Generous 942 m2 block approx, sunny northerly aspect.
* Coastal views extend to Stockton Bight and Port Stephens.
* Spacious lounge/dining, large eat in kitchen and sunroom.
* 3 bedrooms all with built ins plus fourth bedroom or study.
* Fully tiled bathroom with shower and bath tub plus 2nd WC.
* Generously sized back yard overlooks nearby Tathra Reserve.
* Minutes to major shopping centres and several quality schools.
* Will respond favourably to a smart renovation or extension.
Council Rates: $1,900 approx
Water Rates: $672 + Usage PA approx