Placed in an enviable, tightly-held cul-de-sac only minutes to the city, beaches and just footsteps to Merewether Heights Primary School, this classic 60's residence is set for a revival! Immediate comfortable living as is and poised with exceptional potential to refine and renovate. Generously proportioned throughout with a practical and versatile floorplan and positioned to take advantage of the sundrenched northern views to Barrington Tops.
* Elevated corner allotment of 534m2 approx.
* Formal entry, sitting room, dining room, modern kitchen.
* Enormous laundry/utility room off kitchen with 2nd shower/WC.
* Three generous bedrooms; ample storage areas.
* Internal access to expansive double auto garage.
* Possible study/studio room under the house.
* Ducted air conditioning; plantation shutters; built-in.
Council Rates: $2262 PA approx
Water Rates: $795 +Usage PA approx