With its enganging combination of 1960's charm and an address of complete convenience, this weatherboard classic offers present day comfort with immediate appeal for newcomers to the market or investors seeking a ready-made, low maintenance property. Beyond its private front fence and verandah, relaxed interiors deliver two spacious bedrooms, separate living and dining areas and smartly updated kitchen and bathroom.
* Single level home on a level 248m2 approx parcel.
* Stroll to the vibrant shopping hub of Waratah Village.
* Modern gas kitchen and beautifully renovated bathroom.
* Air-conditioned living room links to separate dining area.
* Two spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans, one robed.
* Timber floorboards throughout add traditional warmth.
* Secure single garage plus a rear alfresco deck.
* 10 minutes drive to the heart of Newcastle's CBD and beaches.
Council Rates: $1524.00 PA approx
Water Rates: $785 PA + Usage approx
Rent Potential: $390 PW approx