Proudly elevated and resting in a charming street, this solidly built residence not only captures cooling summer breezes from its position but also breathtaking views across surrounding districts. Character rich interiors feature four bedrooms, an open plan living domain with eat-in kitchen, central bathroom and internal laundry. The north facing rear gardens and alfresco BBQ area bask in a lush green outlook, and offer an enticing sanctuary for summer entertaining or retreat. With its sought-after Mayfield address just minutes to schools and the town centre, this classically-styled home will reward the astute buyer with endless enjoyment through the years to come.
* Character rich features include a fireplace, timber floors and ornate ceilings.
* Ready to enjoy now with scope to value-add over time.
* Four bedrooms, two with outstanding district views, one air-conditioned.
* Gas appointed timber kitchen with stainless steel benchtops.
* Central bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and frameless shower screen.
* Private leafy backyard with beautiful timber entertainer's deck.
* Single garage; under house workshop and valuable storage.
* In demand suburb, a quick drive to Newcastle's CBD and beaches.
Council Rates: $393.76 approx PQ
Water Rates: $328.10 incl usage approx PQ
Rent Potential: $450 - $470 approx PW