Boasting a five bedroom, two bathroom, two kitchen home with separate entry points plus stand-along granny flat with rear lane access, this brilliantly positioned Waratah property provides versatility at its core and is full of old world features that pay homage to its 1940's heritage.
Recently leased at $750PW, this property is a fabulous opportunity for investors to buy a ready-made return. This home will also greatly appeal to families needing space and wanting to gain entry into the highly sought-after Waratah market and transform the home back into a grand family residence or house multi-generations in comfort.
* Opportunity to invest with solid income return.
* The main residence provides plenty of room for large or extended families.
* Separate granny flat with secure single garage off rear lane.
* Single carport plus additional off street parking space if needed.
* Central location and positioned in one of Waratah's finest streets.
* Walk to bustling Waratah Village and local schools.
* Buffered by leafy surrounds, established gardens and rear laneway.
Council Rates: $432.00 PQ Approx
Water Rates: $248.15 PQ + Usage Approx
Rent Potential: $750.00 PW Approx