6/62 Tennent Road Mount Hutton
Absolute Convenience on the Fringe of Lake Macquarie
Easy care interiors, lovely natural light and a convenient address on the fringe of Lake Macquarie combine to produce a wholly appealing first home, downsizer or investment in this spotless dual level townhouse. Showcasing a modern central living space with stylish kitchen, the property reveals a generous flowing design with integrated access to the private courtyard. Ensuring all your needs for a low maintenance lifestyle are met with air conditioning, built ins and a lock up garage, it boasts a sought after setting with momentary access to local shops, public transport and Lake Macquarie Fair.
* Two robed bedrooms across both levels, master is double size.
* Modern open plan kitchen with Fisher and Paykel applicances.
* Expansive living and dining area, air conditioned for seasonal comfort.
* Big bright and airy bathroom plus convenient downstairs wc.
* Crisp colour palette and inviting contemporary interiors.
* Sunny and private entertainer's courtyard.
* Secure single garage with internal access.
* Excellent long term tenant wanting to stay.
* Great location with everyday essentials within easy reach.
Council Rates: $1,239 PA approx
Water Rates: $630 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $2,515 PA approx
Rent Potential: $350 PW approx
: $322 per quarter
: $630 per year
: $551 per quarter
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.