2/2 Margaret Street Merewether
Contact agent for details
Renovated Elegance in Blue Chip Location
Quality built and deceptively spacious, this full brick townhouse set only a few minutes walk to vibrant cafes, corner pubs and the cosmopolitan vibe of The Junction delivers an unbeatable urban retreat. Instantly appealing, the property displays beautiful modern finishes via an impeccably renovated kitchen, bathroom and laundry, each boasting smooth stone surfaces and striking tile features. Generously proportioned open-plan living offers peaceful flow through to the private entertainers' courtyard while upstairs reveals a stunning sun-terrace for an additional outdoor alfresco escape. Fresh style and impressive convenience await the discerning buyer in a desirable village-central location.
* Up to the-minute renovations provide a sweet retreat with nothing left to do.
* Paved low maintenance courtyard offers a wonderfully secluded feel.
* Chef inspired kitchen with 40mm stone waterfall edging.
* Two beautiful bedrooms, appointed with built-in robes.
* Wow-factor bathroom with deep, indulgent tub and rain shower.
* Magazine worthy laundry; downstairs wc; plantation shutters throughout.
* Secure single garage; ducted air-conditioning upstairs, split-system down.
* Excellent proximity to all the highlights or Merewether and The Junction.
Council Rates: $1,596 PA approx
Water Rates: $600 + Usage PA approx
Strata Rates: $3,816 PA approx
: $1596 per year
: $600 per year
: $3816 per year
Built In Robes
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.