9 Dunblane Close New Lambton Heights
Space, Tranquility and Convenience in One Perfect Package
Built with stylish relaxation in mind, this split-level home is designed to maximise the tranquility of its cul-de-sac setting and blends beautifully into its natural surrounds. Immediately on entry you are drawn to a sense of calm and comfort, with two living areas anchored by a bright white kitchen and highlighted by dramatic raked ceilings with exposed timber beams. Entertainers will adore the alfresco area that welcomes leafy vistas and wildlife, while a front balcony is raised high for an equally impressive outlook. Four bedrooms and two bathrooms easily cater to family life, the garage is oversized and includes a handy mezzanine level.
* Superb designer elements including soaring ceilings and expansive windows.
* Light filled spacious lounge, 2nd family room and separate dining.
* Skylit kitchen with a full suite of s/s appliances and excellent storage.
* Four bedrooms over two levels, all doubles, one with ensuite, three with robes.
* Lawned grounds with plenty of spaces for play, relaxation and retreat.
* New Lambton's famous shopping strip and cafes are just a few minutes away.
* John Hunter Hospital is on the doorstep and the University is easily accessed.
* In the catchment of Wallsend South Public and Lambton High Schools.
Council Rates: $2,162 PA approx
Water Rates: $814 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $600 - $640 PW approx
** PEST AND BUILDING INSPECTION REPORTS ARE AVAILABLE **
: $2162 per year
: $814 per year
: 758.00 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.