803/11 Charles Street Wickham
Executive Apartment in Ultra-Trendy Wickham
Occupying an eighth-floor position within the acclaimed 'West' apartments' security complex, this modern home impresses in terms of location and style. Boasting a full-width terrace, sleek open plan living zone and two bathrooms, it delivers a comfortable, low maintenance lifestyle or investment opportunity within the heart of flourishing Wickham. Heightened by a practical 2-bedroom layout and dedicated car space, step outside to access the transport interchange, Newcastle University or stroll the harbour to enjoy a waterfront dining scene that takes you into the heart of the CBD.
* Open plan living domain flows to the alfresco terrace.
* Sleek stone kitchen featuring s/steel appliances.
* Master bedroom with ensuite, WIR and balcony access.
* BIR to the second bedroom, second modern bathroom.
* Reverse-cycle air-conditioning, internal laundry facilities.
* Quality investment, city weekender, sanctuary for couples.
* Common sitting rooms, a gym and playground for residents.
* Stroll to the harbour, light rail, the Uni, live music venues.
* Great base for those who love a vibrant city lifestyle.
* Current lease expires May 2022, $510 per week.
Council Rates: $1,482 PA approx
Water Rates: $706 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $1,279.80 PQ approx
Rental Potential: $510 PW currently
: $1482 per year
: $706 per year
: $1279 per quarter
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
Walk In Robe
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.