65 Coorumbung Road Broadmeadow
Well-Kept Family Home with Rear Lane Access
Owned by the same family for over 60 years, this loveable and livable single-storey home on a pretty garden block brims with potential and possibilities, presenting a prime opportunity in a city fringe address. It also delivers the perfect start to home ownership for a young couple looking to add their personal style, as a neat and tidy investment, or offers renovators a rewarding property to recreate into a designer abode. Featuring solid bones and a well-planned layout, with Adamstown's village heart in walking distance and Broadmeadow Station nearby, this homes' location is as impressive as the buying opportunity on offer.
* Sweet Californian bungalow behind a picket fence.
* Level block with rear lane access to a double garage.
* Impeccably maintained interiors - retro in style.
* Separate living and dining rooms plus sunroom.
* Two double bedrooms, combined bathroom/laundry.
* Character details, brick fireplace, air-conditioning.
* Prized urban lifestyle - walk-to-everywhere location.
Council Rates: $2,132 PA approx
Water Rates: $807 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $460 to $480 PW approx
: $2132 per year
: $807 per year
: 404.70 m2
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.