62 George Street North Lambton
Contact agent for details
A Flawless Renovation on a Timeless Classic
Fresh, fabulous and exceptionally comfortable, this gorgeous 3-bedder is an ideal springboard into home ownership. Enjoying a traditional design, interiors have been renovated to perfection with a glorious colour scheme and modern appointments giving the home a whole new lease on life. Introduced via a white picket fence and flaunting a terrific backyard, the generous block dimensions further enhance the home. Open plan living, a Caesarstone kitchen, double bedrooms and a showroom bathroom combine with a popular North Lambton address to lay the perfect foundation for family life.
* Pristine curb appeal on a generous and manicured block.
* Classic front verandah - ideal for your morning coffee.
* Open plan living/dining appointed with split-system AC.
* Pristine Caesarstone kitchen featuring quality s/s appliances.
* Three beautiful double-sized bedrooms, two robed, one with AC.
* Renovated bathroom with a bath, second toilet near laundry.
* Freshly painted; new floor and window coverings add style.
* Side driveway leads to a large stand-alone lock-up garage.
* Big blank canvas yard, fully fenced for kids and pets safety.
* 1.3km to Lambton Park, corner pubs, Elder St shops.
* 3.4km to JHH, easy 15-minute drive into the CBD.
Council Rates: $1,972 PA approx
Water Rates: $790 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $700 PW approx
: $1972 per year
: $790 per year
: 506.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Heating
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.