1/33 Hopkins Street Merewether
Contact agent for details
Lovely One-Bedder Enjoying Coastal Convenience
Light, bright and delivering coastal convenience, this apartment is one of only five and enjoys incredible lifestyle, moments from The Junction's retail and dining hub and the golden sands of Merewether Beach. Flaunting timber-effect flooring, modern updates and a fresh colour scheme, interiors feature air conditioning, an open living room highlighted by a quality kitchen, with a nicely offset bedroom supported by a sparkling bathroom. A sunny front courtyard provides a lovely outdoor retreat and also offers direct access to a common garden area that is rarely used by others. Representing a tremendous opportunity in a happening area, this apartment is ready to move into and delivers lock-and-leave convenience for the ultimate weekender.
* Bright and breezy one-bedroom apartment with a carport and storage area.
* Very tidy kitchen with an upgraded s/s oven, gas hob and breakfast bar.
* Light and airy living room with ceiling fan and lots of natural sunlight.
* Generous bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and a ceiling fan.
* Private alfresco courtyard with lawn, screened by greenery and fencing.
* Single car space, resident-only use of a communal garden.
* Walk to The Junction for shopping or corner pubs for a quick meal.
* 1300m to Merewether Beach or Baths for your morning swim or surf.
Council Rates: $1848 PA approx
Water Rates: $674 PA approx
Strata Levies: $770 PQ approx
Rental Potential: $400 PW approx
: $1848 per year
: $674 per year
: $770 per quarter
Split System Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.