Here is a fantastic opportunity for the first home buyer. A solid home that needs a little TLC however is in good condition throughout with flexible living. Very go ahead and sought after area.
* Original Hudson built home, hardwood frame and brick base.
* A generous block of 646m2 in quiet street with bush at the rear.
* Separate lounge room, large family room opening onto rear yard.
* Original throughout, will respond readily to smart renovation.
* Very liveable as is so move in whilst contemplating your renovation.
* A very sought after area. Walk to primary & High schools.
* Walk to Westfield Shops and Hudson Park - Home of 'The Bears'.
* Bus routes nearby and only a short drive to beaches and CBD.
Council Rates: $1,750 PA approx
Water Rates: $716 +Usage approx