This home has been in the same family since built in the 1930's. It's been neglected over the past few decades and is ready for a renovation rescue inside and out. Location is great and the block is level. Fantastic potential at a cheap entry price for popular Merewether. Pest report available on request.
* Auction on site Sat 25th Nov at 10.30am.
* Neglected and unloved, this property is ready for a renovation rescue.
* Very spacious floorplan, solid hardwood frame, level block.
* Original features include patterned ceilings and open fireplaces.
* Ideal knock down - rebuild opportunity on approx. 455m2 block.
* Easy walk to The Junction shops, cafes, beach and ocean baths.
* Close to bus routes, parks and Llewellyn Street shops.
* Buy in sought after location at entry level price.
Council Rates: $1,900 PA approx
Water Rates: $716 +Usage PA approx