Set in a fabulous New Lambton location, built in 1880 and tightly held by the same family since then, this superb 303m2 approx. allotment offers a rewarding sense of potential to create your dream home nestled in a location of supreme convenience. It presents as an ideal knock down and rebuild opportunity or exciting project for the fearless renovators with it's classic layout that currently reveals two bedrooms plus sunroom, separate study, eat-in kitchen and internal bathroom with a single garage and carport completing the package.
* Rare opportunity within the prized New Lambton market.
* Stroll to the cafes and village life that defines the suburb.
* Built in 1880, tightly held by one family and in original condition.
* Superb scope for fearless renovators to get creative.
* Remove the home and begin your dream build.
* Highly sought-after lifestyle opportunity.
* 303m2 approx. parcel surrounded by quality homes.
* Zone for popular New Lambton Public and High School.
Council Rates: $1,936 PA approx.
Water Rates: $785 + Usage PA approx.
Rent Potential: $295 - $320 PW