Brimming with family lifestyle appeal, this relaxed Hudson built home sits atop a single garage, boasting a large outdoor alfresco and is positioned in a highly sought after pocket of Adamstown Heights. Presenting an ideal opportunity for young or established families, it would be equally appealing to astute investors seeking a comfortable easycare home in a premium locality.
* Elevated family home on a generous and private 569m2 approx landholding.
* Three well proportioned bedrooms, one featuring built in robes.
* Zoned ducted air conditioning provides year round comfort.
* Spacious lounge room connecting to a family dining space.
* Impressive gas equipped kitchen with double oven and dishwasher.
* Beautiful fully screened alfresco retreat; valuable storage throughout.
* Single garage, extra off street parking for a boat or caravan.
* Premium location, major shopping centres and select schools nearby.
Council Rates: $1,636 PA approx.
Water Rates: $744 +Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential: $450 - $470 PW approx.