Claiming a prime New Lambton setting, a stroll from Blackbutt shops with major shopping centres and the tranquil surrounds of Blackbutt Reserve nearby, this smartly renovated three bedroom home is one you'll simply never want to leave. Impeccably renovated, yet paying tribute to its heritage, the fresh, contemporary floorplan is awash with natural light, set across a single-level and showcases designer elements throughout. This is a truly enticing property and will appeal to the most discerning buyer.
* Perfectly finished with crisp tones and timeless elegance.
* Three stunning bedrooms, master with charming study nook.
* Stylish living room links to a sheltered entertainer's deck.
* Well-appointed glossy stone-surfaced kitchen with island bench.
* Luxe bathroom with deep soaking tub and wall-hung vanity.
* Reverse-cycle a/c; ceiling fans; second wc; built-in robes.
* Leafy, good-sized and secure backyard with single garage.
* A family-friendly street in a tightly held pocket of New Lambton.
Council Rates: $1,903.65 PA approx
Water Rates: $652 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $550 PW approx