Oozing timeless style and resting in one of Hamilton's best positions, this character rich home is full of period elegance enhanced by modern updates. Enter via asweet picket fence and be instantly enchanted by the inherent style of the home that's framed by a sunny porch at the front and entertainer's deck at the rear. Showcasing three double bedrooms, a clever renovation connects a formal lounge room into a modern day open style living zone complete with a chic stone kitchen. Hamilton Public School footsteps away, the homes handy location also puts you within walking distance to Beaumont Street's famous cafe strip and leafy Gregson Park.
* Lovingly updated 1930's classic boasting a single level layout.
* Three double bedrooms, two appointed with built in robes.
* A lovely formal lounge room with charming ornate fireplace.
* Great open plan living zone accented by stylish French windows.
* Stacker doors open wide to al all weather entertainer's deck.
* Gas island kitchen with stone surfaces, 900mm s/s oven and dishwasher.
* Attractive bathroom with shower over tub, second wc in laundry.
* Low maintenance yard framed by established greenery.
* Two split system air conditioners ensure seasonal comfort.
* A highly sought after walk to everywhere Hamilton location.
Council Rates: $2,108.43 PA approx
Water Rates: $838.32 + Usage PA approx