"The Lodge" circa 1904 situated within the historic Masonic Hall conversion at Adamstown, This 3 bedroom apartment has house like proportions seldom seen. This landmark building has been sympathetically transformed into the ultimate in apartment living.
Private, expansive and set over 2 generous levels in a tightly held boutique development only moments to Adamstown village, schools, rail station and public transport.
Showcasing stunning original sandstock brick feature, large entry, three double bedrooms, large fully tiled patio/loggia off the open plan living. Can be converted to extra living area. District vistas and flow through breezeway. A second private balcony is accessed by two upper level bedrooms.
* Three double sized bedrooms (2 access a balcony).
* One full bathroom upstairs plus powder room on lower floor.
* Private, fully tiled balcony off living area.
* Air conditioned living area and powder room.
* Bathed in northern light.
* Security car space plus storage.
* Built in robes, gas bayonets, ceiling fans.
* This fabulous and unique property is over 203.5sqm approx.
Council Rates: $1,259 PA approx
Water Rates: $660 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $3,856 PA approx