Perfectly placed for a young family or investor, this classic period home demands attention with its combination of character and charm blended with a location of absolute convenience. A traditional 3 bedroom floor plan highlighted by dual living areas and a versatile dining room draws you inside, where a myriad of original features add an element of timelessness, with beautiful ornate ceilings, elegant leadlight windows and original timber floors all on display. A carport and single garage with drive through bay to New Lambton's only laneway with no through access adds undeniable value, as does the home's address, literally no more than an approx. 5 minute walk to the newly refurbished IGA and main cafe and shopping strip of Regent Street.
* Largely original home with plans drawn for a second level extension.
* Superb level lifestyle block backing onto a neighbourly rear lane.
* 3 double bedrooms all equipped with built in wardrobes.
* Character rich living room with working fireplace and split system a/c.
* Rear family room splashed with all day sunshine and cooling a/c.
* Spacious central kitchen, Federation style bathroom with claw foot tub.
* Secure backyard offering room for extension, pool or alfresco retreat.
* Zoned for New Lambton's sought after Primary and High Schools.
* Transport, Westfield Kotara and the John Hunter hospital easily accessible.
Council Rates: $2,020 PA approx
Water Rates: $788 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $600 PW approx