Impeccably presented and offering an unbeatable entry-level option to a highly-prized Kotara pocket, this traditional weatherboard and tile property could be exactly what you have been searching for. Built and lovingly maintained by the same family since 1953. Set on a beautiful garden parcel, its perfectly maintained traditional interior layout reveals three bedrooms, a connected living and dining space, relaxed outdoor entertaining area and abundant under-house storage. Superbly positioned on the doorstep of Joslin Street shops with sought-after schools nearby, this home is going to appeal to a wide range of buyers, from savvy investors to downsizers, or clever renovators and families looking for a quality home that's ready to take to the next level.
* Light-filled neat as a pin home with an easy-care interior layout.
* Beautiful leafy gardens highlighted by verdant green lawns.
* Side access to a freestanding single garage and driveway parking.
* Retro kitchen and bathroom, both in excellent condition and ready for use.
* Welcoming living and dining rooms painted in fresh neutral tones.
* Three bedrooms, two appointed with robes, all generous in size.
* Fantastic lifestyle appeal, steps to village shops and cafe.
* Surrounded by a choice of public, private and Catholic schools.
* 650m to Kotara train station, 1km to Westfield Kotara.
Council Rates: $2,007.07 PA approx
Water Rates: $836.10 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $400 PW approx