Constructed by the Ellis Brothers in 1988 and owned by the same family since, this master built home mixes captivating features with a single level floorplan. Ornate plasterwork and fireplace mantels add charm and character while three living zones plus a huge 5.4m x 7.3m games room allows this versatile home to be configured in a number of ways. Peacefully set on an impressive 794m2 approx parcel, the home adjoins a natural reserve to the rear adding a sense of tranquility and a breathtaking backdrop from the covered alfresco area and open deck. Elermore Vale Park and sports field, the local shopping centre, public school and John Hunter Hospital are nearby, cementing this location as supremely convenient and highly accessible.
* Solid brick beauty featuring a highly versatile internal layout.
* Formal lounge, family room and separate dining room.
* Enormous games room could be utilised in a number of ways.
* All bedrooms boast built in robes, master with WIR and ensuite.
* Spacious kitchen and three bathrooms, all original and very well kept.
* All seasons alfresco area plus vast deck for seamless entertaining.
* Ducted air conditioning and gas connected ensuring year round comfort.
* Freestanding double garage, level yard extending to bushland reserve.
Council Rates: $1,939.80 PA approx
Water Rates: $836.10 + Usage PA approx