Resting on the ground floor, this delightful apartment delivers a haven of charm and light in an adored setting on The Hill. It exudes modern style with a crisp white colour scheme and easy care floor tiles, making it completely move-in ready. Light filled and airy, it enjoys a generously sized balcony adjoining the combined living/dining room - the perfect spot for indoor/outdoor entertaining. An exciting selection of Cafes, Restaurants and nightspots are within an easy stroll, as is King Edward Park, the University and the vibrant buzz of the Harbour foreshore, surf beaches and the CBD.
* Step outside to all of Newcastle's highlights and iconic landmarks.
* Full length balcony provides plenty of space for entertaining.
* Immaculate kitchen with electric cooker flooded with natural light.
* Two robed bedrooms anchored by a freshly presented bathroom.
* Handy internal laundry facilities and rare undercover parking.
* Nothing to spend, it's ready to move straight into or rent out.
* A terrific coastal lifestyle base, a true walk-to-everywhere address.
Council Rates: $1,296 PA approx
Water Rates: $683 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $724 PQ approx
Rental Potential: $400 - $420 PW approx