An excellent buying opportunity for first home buyers and young families as well as presenting as an easy care property for investors, this attractive home rests in a quiet street moments away from Edgeworth's buzzing shopping precinct. Refreshed throughout with bright rooms and a combination of polished floorboards and soft carpet, its well scaled single level layout features two separate living zones and four comfortable bedrooms complimented by a lovely yard with paved alfresco area waiting to welcome guests. With split system air conditioning and an attached single garage, it's a complete package ready to enjoy.
* Beautifully presented home set just blocks away from a major shopping hub.
* Front and rear living areas, both modernly appointed and generously sized.
* Built in wardrobes are included in two of the four bedrooms to maximise storage.
* Perfectly kept gas equipped kitchen and a full three way bathroom.
* Renovated laundry, study nook, new window coverings, lock up single garage.
* Entertain, dine alfresco or simply relax in the level and secure backyard.
* Fantastic opportunity to buy a refreshed home in a high growth suburb.
* Steps to local playground, 750m to public school, 2.5km to Stockland Glendale.
* 10 minutes to Speers Point Park, Swim Centre and weekend farmers market.
Council Rates: $1,683 PA approx
Water Rates: $790 PA + Usage approx
Rental Potential: $460 - $500 PW approx