Here is an affordable opportunity to buy in one of Cooks Hill's highly sought-after locations opposite Centennial Park. Don't be put off by the modest street appeal of number 145 - it is much bigger than it appears, and it is in great condition throughout. Come and check it out - you will be glad you did.
* Auction on Site Sat 15th Feb at 11.00am.
* Fabulous location, tree lined street opposite Centennial Park.
* Formal lounge, original ornate fireplace, separate dining room.
* Front sunroom overlooks gardens toward the park.
* New bathroom, modern kitchen with casual meals area.
* Rear family room opens to timber deck ideal for relaxing.
* Generous rear yard, established gardens, and garden shed.
* In excellent condition throughout - just move in and enjoy.
* Easy walk to Bar Beach and Darby Street cafes and eateries.
* The Junction shops and CBD are within walking distance as well.
Council Rates: $2,650 PA approx
Water Rates: $822 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $550 PW approx