This gorgeous weatherboard home is situated in a pretty Street, steps away from village shops and approx 15 minutes from Newcastle's CBD, Harbour and beaches. Boasting approx 423 sqm of level land, it makes an ideal purchase for the first home buyer wishing to get a foothold into a thriving suburb, is perfect for those graduating from a unit to a house, and makes a lucrative choice for investors. This property has many of the appealing old world features that are often sought in today's market, such as timber floorboards, high ceilings, fretwork and a feature fireplace. The home is currently immaculately presented, but also has the potential to be further updated, expanded or redesigned to your own tastes.
* Classic weatherboard beauty with lengthy side driveway to lock up single garage.
* Period features are retained giving the home a charming finish throughout.
* Three generous bedrooms, two featuring robes, plus a versatile sunroom at the rear.
* Updated eat-in kitchen includes a freestanding stainless steel oven with gas hob.
* Character rich living room with ornate fireplace, s/s air conditioning and double hung windows.
* Perfectly kept bathroom with separate shower and tub, internal laundry with second w/c.
* Ceiling fans throughout, polished floors in living zones, carpet to the bedrooms.
* A secure lawned yard with room for extension, alfresco area or gardens.
* Central location close to Mayfield's buzzing Cafes, Shops and flagship Woolworths.
Agent declares interest.
Council Rates: $1,856 PA approx
Water Rates: $863 PA + Usage approx
Rental Potential: $420 PW approx