INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT
Here's a unique and interesting property that boasts a prized location just a short walk across Empire Park to popular Bar Beach. Perfect to live in as is, however this home will respond beautifully to a thorough renovation and transform it to be the envy of the street. Walk to everywhere from here.
* Large home with spacious living areas only 400m walk to Bar Beach.
* Has NCC DA approval for 3 bedroom, ensuite, WIR, single garage, two storey duplex.
* Cathedral ceilings upstairs, flowing floorplan, downstairs rumpus.
* Sunny northerly aspect to large deck off the upstairs family room.
* Big kitchen with large meals area plus formal dining room.
* Set on a compact 346m2 approx block with rear yard facing north.
* Single drive through garage, internal access and remote control.
* In good condition throughout - move in and enjoy as is.
* Renovation will transform this home to be the envy of the street.
* Easy flat walk to The Junction shops and Darby Street cafes.
* Cross road to Empire Park, tennis courts, skate bowl, bowling club.
* This is a cheap entry point to this sought after Beach side location.
Council Rates: $3,580 PA approx
Water Rates: $822 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $950 PW approx