Gazing out over surrounding districts with cameo views of the local park, this impressively proportioned apartment is the largest in the complex and only 12 months old. Offering 134 sqm of floor area with an idyllic sense of privacy yet in touch with the pulse of the areas ever-expanding cafe precinct, this ultra contemporary apartment occupies one of the best positions in this security building. Enjoying lockup-and-go convenience with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a rare double garage - plus shopping, parks and transport choices metres from the door, this indoor/outdoor entertaining apartment is unusually large and ideal for those scaling down or moving up.
* Open plan living/dining leading to a full length balcony.
* Caesarstone kitchen brimming with quality inclusions.
* Generous master boasts a WIR and designer ensuite.
* Two additional robed bedrooms - one includes study bay.
* Quality main bathroom, internal laundry, split system a/c.
* Rooftop communal area with kitchen + district views.
* Rare double garage with storage cage and lift access.
* Metres to the racecourse and several well ranked schools.
* Walk to Broadmeadow station, cafes, shops, parks, pubs.
Council Rates: $1,236 PA approx
Water Rates: $706.53 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $4,504.04 PA approx
Rental Potential: $620 PW Currently