An urban lifestyle location delivering wide investor appeal with long term tenants in place and wanting to stay, this easy care offering promises a lucrative purchase opportunity. Currently configured as two flats under the one roof line, interiors boast single level living with one flat revealing two bedrooms, the other a single bedroom. With its traditional Californian bungalow facade and generous level block size, this home holds plenty of future scope to reconfigure back into an inspired family home when the time is right. Its sought after Mayfield East location is also a big winner, with the rapidly growing CBD within walking distance, quality schools nearby and the city an easy cycle ride away.
* A classic Californian bungalow in premium Mayfield East location on level block.
* Configured for dual occupancy and returning a combined income of $450 per week.
* Both flats enjoy central living rooms, a kitchen, bathroom and laundry facilities.
* One flat boasts two bedrooms, the other a single bedroom, shared double carport.
* Keep as an investment and return it to a single dwelling when the time is right.
* Perfect north facing aspect in a community showing exceptional recent growth.
* Approx 10 minute cycle ride into City beaches, the Harbour and Newcastle's vibrant dining scene.
Council Rates: $2,007 PA approx
Water Rates: $863 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $450 PW approx