Revel in the stunning 'Chris Toner' design of this generous, stylish and quality built dual level residence, located in a first class address on the corner of Smith and Kenrick Street. Offering substantial spaces throughout, it demonstrates how successfully a contemporary home can respond to every family requirement. A free flowing living and dining domain opens to a sheltered alfresco escape, served by a chic kitchen where 40mm stone benchtops and a full suite of Miele appliances make the homes' quality abundantly clear. A luxury master bedroom with near new ensuite, walk in robe and alfresco access also rests on the lower level, while three further bedrooms and a fresh family bathroom are located upstairs.
* Luxury master suite with ensuite, walk in robe and outdoor access rests on the ground floor.
* Contemporary two storey home with auto double garage on coveted corner block.
* Stroll to The Junction's village shops, thriving cafes and popular schools.
* Cycle to the beach for your morning swim or enjoy coastal walks as your daily exercise.
* Open concept living zones, gorgeous dining room with double ceiling height.
* Miele appliances including pyrolytic oven, plus Silestone benchtops adorn the kitchen.
* Three beautifully appointed top floor bedrooms supported by a 3 way family bathroom.
* Stunning Spotted Gum floors to living zones, plush carpet to all bedrooms.
* Split system air conditioning, plantation shutters and an abundance of storage.
* Highly sought after lifestyle address, a level walk to everywhere location.
Council Rates: $2,724 PA approx
Water Rates: $819 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $1,000 - $1,200 PW approx
DUE TO CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES THIS PROPERTY WILL BE OPEN BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY. WE WILL PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND PROVIDE SANITISER AT ALL INSPECTIONS.