Blessed with a central Merewether address, this modern 2-bedroom apartment is a coastal gem complete with a north-east facing terrace to catch the morning sun and cooling summer breezes. Set in a well-kept complex, the home features an inviting living area opening to the balcony plus an adjoining dining space and large modern kitchen. Both bedrooms are liberally sized, quietly positioned and serviced by a refreshed bathroom with separate shower and bathtub. With the important inclusion of a lock-up garage plus combined laundry/storage room, this low-maintenance home is a perfect city base, ideal for owner-occupiers or investors alike.
* First floor apartment located in coastal Merewether.
* Comfortable and quiet bedrooms, one with BIR.
* North-east facing balcony with sunny aspect.
* S/steel oven and dishwasher appoint the kitchen.
* Bright and airy bathroom with updated vanity.
* Lock-up garage; ground floor laundry/storage room.
* Steps to Souths Leagues Club, popular pubs and IGA.
* Swim, surf or do laps at Merewether beach and baths.
Council Rates: $1,412 PA approx
Water Rates: $707 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $3,022 PA approx
Rental Potential: $400 PW approx