Set in a Street of modern houses and practical in design, this widely appealing three bedroom residence presents as a superb first home as well as delivering a host of creature comforts for investors or families. A canvas of tiled and carpeted floors and warm neutral decor highlight the well planned layout with a gas equipped kitchen, ducted air conditioning and a sunny alfresco escape amongst some of its many features. In a community alive with young families, this home is brilliantly located approx 550m from the local Aldi supermarket and a three minute drive from the recently refurbished Lake Macquarie Square.
* Brick built home with Colourbond roof located on the high side of the Street.
* Light filled living room boasting a large picture window and ceiling fan.
* Immaculate kitchen featuring a stainless steel oven and gas cooktop.
* Family dining space opens to a paved alfresco area for alfresco entertaining.
* Private, secure and easy care yard with a small lawned expanse.
* Ceiling fans and built in wardrobes appoint all three bedrooms.
* Fresh bathroom with shower and bathtub, handy separate w/c.
* Drive up single garage with convenience of auto door & internal access.
* Central location - shopping Centres, Schools and transport nearby.
* On the fringe of Lake Macquarie and its vibrant dining scene.
Council Rates: $1,724 PA approx
Water Rates: $790 PA + Usage approx
Rental Potential: $400 - $420 PW approx