Indulge in a carefree urban lifestyle from within this warm and welcoming apartment. Revealing a generous 2 bedroom layout, it includes a rare second bathroom, single car space, lock up storeroom and an open plan living zone with kitchen connection as its centrepiece. Located for lifestyle excellence, step outside to be within metres of Strzelecki Lookout, King Edward Park, Anzac Walk and the Shepherds Hill Complex that leads down to the Bogey Hole. Footsteps from all the action of Vibrant Darby Street, cafes, restaurants and entertainment.
* Modern 2 bedroom apartment in boutique complex.
* Both bedrooms equipped with built in wardrobes.
* Tiled living/dining flows to balcony with street view.
* Modern kitchen with s/steel oven and dishwasher.
* The kitchen is sunlit and has excellent storage.
* 2 super stylish bathrooms, 1 with freestanding tub.
* Split-system air con, ceiling fans, Euro laundry.
* Ground floor - just a few steps to access the property.
* Single car space, storeroom for the bike or board.
* Walk to buzzing cafes, beaches, harbour, transport.
Council Rates: $1,600 PA approx
Water Rates: $677.07 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $4,725.88 PA approx
Rental Potential: $420 - $450 PW approx