A dearly loved home in a tightly held pocket of Islington and located for lifestyle excellence, this untapped gem rests moments away from the buzz of Beaumont Street, Wickham Park, Newcastle Interchange and a strip of iconic vintage stores and chic cafes. Blessed with exceptional future potential and patiently awaiting a modern revival, this homes classic design and well kept retro fixtures hold enormous scope for creatives to add their personal stamp with a full renovation or redesign.
* Prime candidate for a creative makeover and renovation.
* Large family living room with ornate plasterwork ceiling.
* Separate dining room plus a versatile front sunroom.
* Two double sized bedrooms, master with built-in robe.
* Retro kitchen and bathroom - both immaculately kept.
* Covered and screened alfresco area for year round use.
* Good sized yard with lawns and gardens, fully fenced.
* Cycle into the CBD, beaches and harbour in minutes.
* Rare opportunity in a highly sought after city location.
Council Rates: $3,176 PA approx
Water Rates: $836.10 PA approx
Rental Potential: $390 - $420 PW approx