With a location that puts the Mayfield's Main Street approx 900m away and a range of shops and cafes an easy stroll from home, this classic double fronted home is all about convenience, lifestyle and low maintenance living. Refreshed throughout and framed by timber floors and a crisp colour palette, it offers potential for owner occupiers or investors alike. Three double bedrooms, a large living/dining space and new rear deck are obvious highlights, with a tidy kitchen and huge wet area with potential. A new gas instantaneous hot water system and electrical rewire are extra bonuses behind the scenes. Everything you need can be reached on foot from this central location, whether it's shopping, schools, transport, leisure or dining options.
* Set back from the road with a double fronted facade and off Street parking.
* Large living/dining space with split system air conditioning and deck access.
* Well presented kitchen featuring a gas cooker and stainless steel dishwasher.
* Three genuine double bedrooms, two equipped with built in wardrobes.
* Neat bathroom, internal laundry room, timber floorboards, front verandah.
* Level yard with new alfresco deck and a perfect north facing aspect.
* Walk to take away outlets, retail shops, pubs, daily needs and transport.
Council Rates: $1,816 PA approx
Water Rates: $870 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $440 - $460 PW approx
PLEASE NOTE: If you have visited a COVID hotspot including Victoria, Sydney, Salamander Bay or East Maitland within the last 14 days, you are not permitted to enter our open homes.