Renovated for modern elegance, this four bedroom home brings a slice of contemporary flair to its enviable Lambton address. An ideal young family escape, it reveals a cleverly conceived layout with three robed bedrooms set to one side, dual living zones to the centre and a full master suite on a private wing. The main living area seamlessly opens out to a covered alfresco deck with cosy gas fire and enough space for large scale entertaining or weekend down time. Timber style and carpeted flooring, split system air conditioning, a slow combustion fire and a private, child friendly yard complete a truly enticing lifestyle opportunity.
Please note: Due to COVID19, minimal open homes will be advertised for this property, however we welcome requests for inspection by appointment so please contact us to arrange.
* Quality home set behind a white picket fence, and with a drive up single carport.
* Open plan living with air con and combustion fire adjoins a renovated kitchen.
* The stylish kitchen offers stainless steel appliances and smooth stone surfaces.
* A handy second lounge room rests to the front of the home for versatility.
* Four bedrooms, all generous in size and all fitted with built or walk in robes.
* Sparkling family bathroom with separate shower and tub, ensuite to master.
* Private alfresco deck steps down to a fuss free yard with level grassed area.
* Walk to Lambton Park, Elder Street, shops, cafes, pubs and village life.
* In the catchment zone for Lambton Public and Lambton High Schools.
Council Rates: $2,200 PA approx
Water Rates: $870 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $650 PW approx