Occupying a coveted, more private end row position, with a neighbour to one side only, this dual level Townhouse represents the kind of low maintenance, modern living that is so sought after in this burgeoning Lake Macquarie suburb. Cleverly designed with the need to retreat in mind, the master suite occupies the entire upper level, with the second bedroom and w/c quietly placed on the ground floor. Welcoming, neutral interiors offer a sense of contemporary ease and flow effortlessly to an exceptionally cosy and secluded courtyard, perfect for alfresco dining or a quiet morning coffee. Located for convenience, the recently upgraded Mount Hutton Square is within easy walking distance and the jewel of the Lake's sparkling waters and stunning shorelines are only minutes away.
* Relaxed open plan living and dining area with courtyard views, fitted with split system a/c.
* North facing courtyard with well established plants, perfect for alfresco dining.
* Modern kitchen with s/s appliances, electric cooktop, dishwasher, flowing to dining area.
* Both bedrooms include mirrored built ins, full top floor master suite with study nook.
* Sparkling bathroom with separate shower and bath, internal laundry downstairs with w/c.
* Easy access single garage, only one common wall, elevated top floor views.
* An easy walk to shops, eateries and services, only a short drive to the Lake.
* Moments to Newcastle City Bypass, approx 20 minutes to Newcastle CBD and beaches.
Council Rates: $1,311 PA approx
Water Rates: $677 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $691 PQ approx
Rental Potential: $360 - $380 PW approx