With dual street frontage and positioned on an impressively sized corner parcel with access via Watson Street, this homes potential is as exciting as its address. Ready to ignite the imagination of renovators, offering plenty of space for a multi dwelling build for developers, or holding enormous scope for families to knock down and rebuild (STCA), there is plenty to consider for a wide range of buyers. Another stand out feature is the homes location two blocks from Blackbutt Village and Blackbutt Hotel, with the culinary delights of New Lambton and the natural wonderland of Blackbutt Reserve also at your fingertips.
* Prime candidate for development, full renovation or rebuild (STCA).
* Set on a perfectly level corner parcel with rare dual street frontage.
* Original interiors include separate living and dining plus three bedrooms.
* Perfectly liveable as is - rent out while future plans are being approved.
* Rare opportunity for buyers to acquire a classic home in a prized setting.
* Access shops, cafes, hotels, parks, transport and excellent schools in minutes.
Council Rates: $2,379 PA approx
Water Rates: $870 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $420 - $450 PW approx