A little more elbow grease will complete this lovely home. New owners of this mid century classic will either dive in and quickly polish the floorboards and leave as is for a strong investment or restore to a wonderful family home. Well located in a rapidly growing suburb, this home enjoys a good block size and rests within walking distance to Braye Park and Waratah Shopping Village with Lambton, New Lambton and McDonald Jones Stadium within a 5 minute drive.
* Semi updated home with a classically designed and single level layout.
* Freshly painted throughout, floorboards exposed and ready to polish.
* Living room with fireplace plus separate dining, family and sunroom.
* Practical kitchen, retro in character with gas cooktop and good storage.
* Well kept Federation style bathroom with shower/bath combination.
* Split system air conditioning, ceiling fan, second w/c.
* Rear deck, large single garage with workshop, level backyard with manicured lawns.
* Walking distance to Waratah Public School and St Philips Christian College.
Council Rates: $1,800 PA approx
Water Rates: $829 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $400 - $450 PW approx