Looking for a large unique warehouse style apartment, this huge 162m2 apartment positioned in "Soque Wool Store Apartments" must be seen to be appreciated. Offering a trendy industrial feel enhanced by many ornate and old-style entrance features dating back to its original wool store history. Oversized bedrooms, rarely seen in today's designs, main with ensuite and walk in robe. Huge expansive living area with 2 lounge zones enhanced by trendy stainless kitchen and 2 alfresco areas, one enclosed and one open to enjoy all round year comfort. Massive hardwood beams, high open rafter ceilings and industrial lighting combine to create a truly individual apartment. Ample space for additional bedroom, study or storage zones with large 8.35m security car space that can house storage locker. Stroll to Yacht club, light rail and harbour. This apartment most probably will be double the size of similar 2 bedrooms apartments you will inspect in this price range. Inspection sure to impress.
* Truly individual and unique apartment in "Soque" Islington.
* Offering the buyer wanting a special trendy industrial feel.
* Huge living areas, large bedrms, 2 alfresco entertaining zones.
* Open rafter ceilings, industrial lighting, trendy SS kitchen.
* One of the largest apartments you will see in this price range.
* Large security car space and room for storage.
* Stroll to yacht club, light rail and harbour.
Council Rates: $1,235 PA approx
Water Rates: $650 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $7,228 PA approx
Rental Potential: $600 - $650 PW approx