Located in a terrific lifestyle pocket between the bustle of Beaumont Street and the leafy serenity of Gregson Park, this freestanding classic combines traditional appeal with tasteful updates for stylish living over a single level. Elegant interiors include three bedrooms, open plan living and a modern kitchen, while the rear reveals a sunny alfresco deck, generous courtyard and single garage. Perfect for couples, downsizers or investors, the home is a short stroll from a healthy choice of cafes, local pubs, public transport and quality schools.
* Traditional facade with white picket fence and bull nose verandah.
* Spacious living/dining area with French doors to third bedroom/sunroom.
* Stainless steel oven and dishwasher appoint the galley style kitchen.
* Two double bedrooms with robes, the third enjoys deck access.
* Well presented bathroom, internal laundry, powder room.
* Paved open courtyard for entertaining, rear access to single garage.
* Warm timber floorboards flow thoughout the living area.
* Walk to everywhere location in a popular lifestyle hotspot.
* Approx 10minutes to the CBD, Harbour, and the sand and surf.
Council Rates: $2,123 PA approx
Water Rates: $829 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $480 - $520 PW approx
** PEST AND BUILDING INSPECTION REPORTS ARE AVAILABLE **
The property is to be auctioned UNLESS SOLD PRIOR