Flawless in presentation, this family home effortlessly combines its new contemporary style with its inviting classic appeal. Updated throughout, attention to detail reveals itself in uncomplicated modern simplicity with a 4-bedroom layout highlighted by an open-plan living zone, separate media room and two bathrooms. Loads of storage provided with the attic. A garage with workshop, timber entertainer's deck and level yard tick the final boxes in a home that's not only built for family comfort, but rests in a blue-chip suburb surrounded by cafes, top-performing schools and boutique shopping.
* Beautifully reimagined home, fully renovated an emphasis on modern living.
* Skylit island kitchen with dishwasher, under-mount oven, gas cooktop.
* Open plan living/dining forum plus a separate media/lounge room.
* Four bedrooms, three robed, the master quietly located to enhance privacy.
* Stunning family bathroom with deep tub, walk-in shower, fully tiled.
* Second bathroom in the contemporary laundry; split-system air-conditioning.
* Entertain or dine alfresco across every season under the sheltered rear deck.
* Secure lawned yard with open alfresco space, single garage with workshop.
* Stroll to St Therese's Public School and walk to the vibrant village centre.
* 5-minutes' drive to Westfield Kotara, 15-minutes to Newcastle's CBD.
Council Rates: $2035 PA approx.
Water Rates: $815 + Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential: $700 - $750 per week.