This original free standing home presents a blank canvas and a real opportunity in this highly sought after family friendly pocket of Merewether. Set level within a traditional sized block of land, this cottage has been in the same family for many years as like many others within this tightly held residential street with a mix of period and architecturally enhanced family homes. Attractive to entry point buyers, home renovators, "flippers", builders, investors and developers. Perfectly placed on a peaceful street, this is an opportunity to enhance, rebuild or develop (STCA) just moments from everything.
* Original weatherboard and iron home.
* Currently can be used as 4 bedrooms.
* Original and neatly presented.
* Functional kitchen and bathroom.
* Total area of approximately 388.48m2.
* Dimensions are approximately 19.221m, 19.202m, 20.231m and 20.193m.
* Zoning R2 low density residential.
Council Rates: $2,425.74 PA approx
Water Rates: $829.32 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $400 PW approx