Set back from the road on a quiet tree lined Street, this multi level home creates a sense of quiet seclusion, surrounded by lush, green landscaping. Featuring high, vaulted ceilings and a full wall of windows along the back of the property, the home feels light and bright, with hardwood floors throughout making for easy, low maintenance living plus plenty of opportunity to improve and add value. Set over multiple levels, the living and dining space offers a flow through design, opening out onto a large timber deck with sunny northerly aspect. This is complemented by three generously sized bedrooms, which are thoughtfully separated from the living space at the front of the house. With both the beach and City close at hand, you couldn't ask for a better location. Merewether Heights Public School and Glenrock State Conservation Area are an easy walk from the front door, while Merewether Beach, Westfield Kotara and Newcastle CBD are minutes away by car.
* Open concept, eat in kitchen with flow on formal dining room.
* Kitchen features gas stovetop, dishwasher and breakfast bar.
* Separate lounge room opens out onto large, covered timber deck.
* Spacious backyard, with plenty of space for alfresco dining.
* Three bedrooms, each with ceiling fan, family bathroom with separate WC.
* Master bedroom appointed with a with study nook, built-in robe and ensuite.
* Large laundry with external access, carport for two cars, potential to add value.
* Walk to Merewether Heights Public School and Glenrock State Conservation Area.
* By car: 4 mins to Merewether Beach, 6 mins to Westfield Kotara, 10 mins to CBD.
Council Rates: $2,435 PA approx
Water Rates: $870 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $680 - $720 PW approx