With the buzz of Beaumont Street and leafy Gregson Park a short walk away, this family-sized home delivers a choice of opportunities to a wide range of buyers. Well-kept and showcasing some gorgeous original features, you'll instantly recognise the potential to easily add value to its highly flexibility floorplan. This home has been in the one family for over 40 years and has its own air raid shelter, built in the 1940's. Ideal for families looking for a foothold into a sought-after suburb or a terrific long-term investment, it's a blank canvas located in an area where original homes are becoming rare and will be popular, so early inspection is paramount.
* Weatherboard and tile construction, single garage with rooftop deck
* Interiors are move-in ready while holding scope for modern updates
* Separate living, dining and sitting rooms add versatility to the layout
* Three double bedrooms, updated kitchen + bathroom, master ensuite
* Ornate plasterwork ceilings, decorative fireplace, hardwood floors
* Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans and solar
* Inground swimming pool, covered alfresco area and level lawn
* Stroll to a vibrant dining and retail scene, schools and transport
Council Rates: $2,280 PA approx.
Water Rates: $808 PA approx.
Rental Potential: $700 - $750 per week