AUCTION DETAILS TBA - CONTACT AGENT FOR MORE INFORMATION
This period home is loaded with charm and character. It is in excellent condition throughout and is ideally situated to the nearby cosmopolitan Beaumont Street with its vast array of cafes, restaurants, shops, pubs and parks. Hamilton is a vibrant and sought after suburb with an eclectic range of property that generally sell very quickly - so don't delay your inspection of this little beauty!
* Copy of Contract, Pest and Building reports available.
* Period home loaded with original features throughout.
* High patterned ceilings, picture rails, brick fireplace.
* Stunning leadlight windows, polished timber floor boards.
* All 3 bedrooms are large and each has a built-in robe.
* Modern bathroom, kitchen has gas cooking and dishwasher.
* Fully fenced 230m2 block (approx) with north facing rear yard.
* In excellent condition throughout with new roof.
* Walk to cafes, restaurants, shops, pubs, parks and trains.
* Currently leased at $590 PW until March 2022.
* The current tenants may consider vacating earlier.
* This is a charming home in a fantastic location.
Council Rates: $2,144 PA approx
Water Rates: $899 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $590 PW approx