INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT - Contact Agent
Held by the one owner since 1977 and impeccably maintained over its life span, this rare find offers buyers a classic home of yesteryear that's overflowing with character and charm. A flexible layout, timeless style and old-world features play a major role throughout, and interiors harmoniously blend social and private areas with ease. Three bedrooms plus a sunroom, two living rooms, a formal dining room and a prized corner position all add weight to a buying opportunity highly sought, yet rarely found.
* A beautiful period home set on a coveted corner block.
* Blue-chip location in the heart of Hamilton South.
* Single layout brimming with the charm of yesteryear.
* Decorative plasterwork, ornate fireplace, picture rails.
* Leadlight features, high ceilings, wide timber floorboards.
* Original kitchen and bathroom, both perfectly-maintained.
* Formal and informal living areas bursting with character.
* Wide double carport attached to a double garage.
* Opposite Learmonth Park, a block from the racecourse.
* Zoned for Hamilton South Public and Newcastle High.
Council Rates: $2,704.00 PA approx
Water Rates: $823.62 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $700 - $750 PW approx