The possibilities presented by any home in this lifestyle suburb are always exciting, however, the fresh presentation of this art-deco classic, its rear lane access and generous 569sqm block take this opportunity to a whole new level. Ready to love while holding the potential to further enhance, this is an exceptional find for those seeking a springboard into this high-demand location.
* Brick veneer home with a lovely facade and solid build.
* Set on a sizable 569sqm parcel with level back yard.
* Drive access available from Croudace St and rear laneway.
* Superb first/second/downsize home or top investment.
* Freshly presented throughout, three-bedroom layout.
* Neat kitchen and bathroom, both featuring upgrades.
* Linked living and dining rooms, brick feature fireplace.
* Picture rails, high ceilings, split-system AC, timber floors.
* Single lock-up garage with an adjoining carport.
* Close to schools, Elder St Shops, and the John Hunter.
* Easy access to Newcastle University, transport and Mater Hospital.
Council Rates: $2,064 PA approx
Water Rates: $818.14 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $500 PW approx