Whether you're charmed by the prime position or inspired by the potential, this exciting property is teeming with future scope. Set upon a laser-level block in one of Wickham's best streets, interiors offer a blank canvas of three double bedrooms, a combined living/dining area and an original kitchen and bathroom. Holding particular appeal for the visionary builder or experienced renovator, here is a rare opportunity to transform a neglected vintage home into an urban masterpiece.
* Classic miner's cottage in original condition, needing love.
* Highly sought-after location in a vibrant inner-city suburb.
* Excellent renovation project, house-flip or growth investment.
* Double sized bedrooms, living area with brick-built fireplace.
* Rear alfresco balcony merges with a laser-level lawn and yard.
* Top lifestyle base, stroll to trendy cafes, pubs and eateries.
* Walk to the city, the interchange, Carrington, Wickham Park.
* Take the local cycle path to the harbour and city's surf beaches.
Council Rates: $2,148 PA approx
Water Rates: $1,175.46 Incl. Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $450 PW approx